(Online Appointment Booking Coming Soon)
How to make an appointment
All consultations are by appointment, which, are booked at 10-minute intervals, although longer appointments are available for more complex problems or procedures. The doctors try to keep to time but this is not always possible due to the complexity or seriousness of some conditions. We therefore request your patience in such circumstances.
Morning Appointments - Routine Medical Issues
- Routine appointments are for ongoing medical issues and should be booked in advance.
- If you wish to be seen by a specific doctor please book well in advance.
Afternoon Appointments - Acute Medical Issues
- Acute medical appointments can be booked on the day and are for medical problems that need to be seen that day and that cannot wait for a routine appointment.
- You will be required to inform reception staff of the nature of the medical issue at the time of booking.
- Acute medical appointments are for one patient, one medical problem only and may not be with your preferred doctor.
In the case of an emergency, if you have a very sick child or need to be seen urgently, please make reception staff aware as we will do our best to facilitate you even if the Doctors' sessions are fully booked.
If you are late for an appointment, you may be asked to re-book, or if the problem is urgent, wait until the end of surgery to be seen.
Please advise the surgery if you are unable to attend an appointment so that we can offer it to another patient.
Urgent Care Clinic - 17:00 - 18:00
Our Urgent Care Clinics are not suitable for ongoing medical problems or repeat prescriptions. The receptionist will ask the nature of your problem and will make a note of it for the doctor. This is not a walk-in clinic, please ring in advance.
NoWDOC - Out Of Hours
If you have an urgent medical problem outside of regular surgery hours, there is cover available.
NoWDOC is an emergency out of hours service available from 6:00p.m – 8:00a.m on weeknights and throughout the weekend. It also provides cover on bank holidays and over holiday periods.
NoWDOC can be contacted on 0818 400 911 or 074 91 78100
In the case of a medical emergency where an ambulance is required
PLEASE DIAL 999
|Monday - Friday
|09:30 - 16:30
Practice Nurses Consultations
|Monday - Friday
|09:20 - 16:00
Closed Lunchtimes : 13:00 - 14:00
NoWDOC - Urgent Out Of Hours Doctors Service
0818 400 911 or 074 91 78100
(18:00 – 08:00 on weekdays, throughout weekends & public holidays)